Media Advisory: Georgia Public Health Association brings health policy experts to Atlanta
Reporters are invited to attend and interview featured speakers at the 88th Annual GPHA Meeting and Conference: Faces of Public Health, People, Providers, Professionals, and Partners. Featured speakers will discuss everything from emerging infectious diseases to how the state and federal budgets will impact rural hospitals and public health programs.
Every year, the Georgia Public Health Association (GPHA) brings together state and national public health leaders for their Annual Meeting & Conference to discuss how national issues and polices will impact the public health landscape across the state.
- Sonja A. Rasmussen, MD, MS, Editor-in-Chief, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- José F. Cordero, MD, MPH, Patel Distinguished Professor of Public Health, Department Head, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, College of Public Health, University of Georgia
- Gary Nelson, PhD, President, Healthcare Georgia Foundation
- Michael Eriksen, Sc.D, Dean, Regents’ Professor Georgia State University School of Public Health
- Tom Quade, MA, MPH, President, American Public Health Association
- Brenda Fitzgerald, MD, Commissioner, Georgia Department of Public Health
- Judy Monroe, MD, FAAFP, President and CEO, CDC Foundation
When: April 11-12, 2017
Where: Atlanta Marriott Marquis Hotel – 265 Peachtree Center Avenue, NE Atlanta, GA 30303
How: To receive media credentials or to schedule interviews with featured speakers, contact Richard Quartarone at email@example.com or 404-860-7838.