What’s your vision for a healthier Georgia?
Join colleagues from around the state as we work to build healthier communities in 2020 and beyond.
91st Annual GPHA Meeting and Conference
2020: Vision for a Healthier Georgia
May 6th–8th, 2020
Jekyll Island Convention Center
Call for Abstracts
The Georgia Public Health Association 2020 conference planning committee welcomes your abstracts for oral presentations and scientific posters. An abstract submission is required regardless of the presentation format or learning method. The submission period is November 12, 2019- December 6, 2019. Click the button below for more details and the abstract submission forms.
Exhibitors: Join Us on Jekyll Island!
The 2020 Annual Meeting & Conference unites public health professionals, students, and speakers around their shared passion and dedication to the field of public health. This diverse group makes this conference the perfect opportunity for your organization to demonstrate its interest and alignments with the issues facing public health today.
The 2020 Meeting will include the following features:
- Exhibit Hall with corporate and non-profit vendors, Silent Auction and Posters
- Over 450 public health professionals expected in attendance
- 42 accredited educational breakout sessions focusing on: Management for Public Health Professionals; Policy, Advocacy & Local Government; Leadership & Professional Development; Current Priorities in Public Health; Research and Evidence-based Practice
- Two awards luncheons
- Breakfast and breaks located in Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall open during GPHA President’s Reception
- Networking time with attendees from beginning of conference until the end of conference
- Exhibit badge includes access to all plenary and breakout sessions, meals, breaks and reception
Get your application with payment in quickly to assure your space. For more details and to register, click the button below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Have questions about the annual meeting? Contact:
Registration: Patrina Bowles
Hotel: Tony Clark
Sponsorship: Vice President & Conference Chair, Saroyi Morris
Exhibits: Exhibit Chair, Christy Sims
Abstracts or Poster Contest: jGPHA Associate Editor, Cindi Hart