The Georgia Public Health Association is an association of individuals and organizations working to improve the public’s health.
Healthy Georgians, living in healthy communities.
Our Mission Statement:
GPHA’s mission is to advocate for conditions in which all people and communities can be healthy; to promote the scientific foundation of public health practice and policy; and to assure a continuous voice broadly representing public health in Georgia.
- Advocate for the development of policies that positively impact the health of our communities.
- Promote excellence in public health practices that are based on national public health standards and science-based evidence.
- Strengthen, advance and support the activities and infrastructures of the organization.
- Provide membership benefits, services and opportunities that enhance core competencies and celebrate achievements.
The following resolutions were approved during the 2015 Annual Meeting and Conference:
Executive Board Meetings:
Location (unless otherwise indicated):
North Central Health District
201 2nd Street, Room LL2
Macon, GA 31201
Time: 10 am- 2pm
- September 25, 2017
- November 27, 2017
- January 22, 2018 at The Jekyll Island Convention Center
- April 4, 2018 Jekyll Island Convention Center, Meeting Room 11