The Georgia Public Health Association is an association of individuals and organizations working to improve the public’s health.
Healthy Georgians, living in healthy communities.
Our Mission Statement:
GPHA’s mission is to advocate for conditions in which all people and communities can be healthy; to promote the scientific foundation of public health practice and policy; and to assure a continuous voice broadly representing public health in Georgia.
- Advocate for the development of policies that positively impact the health of our communities.
- Promote excellence in public health practices that are based on national public health standards and science-based evidence.
- Strengthen, advance and support the activities and infrastructures of the organization.
- Provide membership benefits, services and opportunities that enhance core competencies and celebrate achievements.
The following resolutions were approved during the 2015 Annual Meeting and Conference:
Documents for Download
- Annual form 990 for fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 as prepared by the accounting firm of Haisten and Johnston, P.C. of Jackson, Georgia
- 2021-2022 Officer Template
- GPHA Bylaws (Updated 2019)
- Policy and Procedures Manual (Updated 2019)
- 2019-2020 Officers’ Handbook
Executive Board Meetings:
(unless otherwise indicated)
North Central Health District
201 Second Street, Room LL03
Macon, GA 31201