The Georgia Public Health Association is an association of individuals and organizations working to improve the public’s health.
Healthy Georgians, living in healthy communities.
Our Mission Statement:
GPHA’s mission is to advocate for conditions in which all people and communities can be healthy; to promote the scientific foundation of public health practice and policy; and to assure a continuous voice broadly representing public health in Georgia.
- Advocate for the development of policies that positively impact the health of our communities.
- Promote excellence in public health practices that are based on national public health standards and science-based evidence.
- Strengthen, advance and support the activities and infrastructures of the organization.
- Provide membership benefits, services and opportunities that enhance core competencies and celebrate achievements.
The following resolutions were approved during the 2015 Annual Meeting and Conference:
Documents for Download
- Annual form 990 for fiscal year ended June 30, 2020 as prepared by the accounting firm of Haisten and Johnston, P.C. of Jackson, Georgia
- 2021-2022 Officer Template
- GPHA Bylaws (Updated 2019)
- Policy and Procedures Manual (Updated 2019)
- 2019-2020 Officers’ Handbook
View our GPHA Board of Directors
Executive Board Meetings:
(unless otherwise indicated)
North Central Health District
201 Second Street, Room LL03
Macon, GA 31201
View all GPHA Section Officers
View the GPHA Committee Chairs
View Past Presidents
View Honorary Members