The Georgia Public Health Association is an association of individuals and organizations working to improve the public’s health.
Healthy Georgians, living in healthy communities.
Our Mission Statement:
GPHA’s mission is to advocate for conditions in which all people and communities can be healthy; to promote the scientific foundation of public health practice and policy; and to assure a continuous voice broadly representing public health in Georgia.
- Advocate for the development of policies that positively impact the health of our communities.
- Promote excellence in public health practices that are based on national public health standards and science-based evidence.
- Strengthen, advance and support the activities and infrastructures of the organization.
- Provide membership benefits, services and opportunities that enhance core competencies and celebrate achievements.
The following resolutions were approved during the 2015 Annual Meeting and Conference:
Executive Board Meetings:
(unless otherwise indicated)
Macon-Bibb County Board of Education
484 Mulberry Street, 4th Floor Conference Room
Macon, GA 31201
- May 21, 2018, Annual Retreat, 10am-4pm
- July 16, 2018, 10am-2pm
- September 17, 2018, 10am-2pm
- November 19, 2018, 10am-2pm
- February 18, 2019 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta, 9am-2pm
- May 7, 2019 at the Westin Buckhead in Atlanta, 9am-10am