The National Association of Local Boards of Health (NALBOH) is accepting abstracts from individuals or groups who’d like to present at the 2019 NALBOH Conference, happening August 14-16, 2019 in Denver.
The conference provides an opportunity to share programs, achievements or presentations with fellow board of health members and health department leaders.
Being a conference presenter allows you to:
- Contribute to the most recent advances in board governance and public health.
- Advocate for your work by sharing with others – there may be more to learn or partnerships you have not yet explored that could be generated by presenting.
- Learn how to talk about your boards policies, programs and/or achievements.
- Contribute to your overall professional profile and resume.
- Meet other board of health members and contacts for future work and initiatives.
Click here to learn more and submit your abstract. The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2019.