The National Association of Local Boards of Health (NALBOH) is accepting abstracts from individuals or groups who’d like to present at the 2019 NALBOH Conference, happening August 14-16, 2019 in Denver.
The conference provides an opportunity to share programs, achievements or presentations with fellow board of health members and health department leaders.
Being a conference presenter allows you to:
- Contribute to the most recent advances in board governance and public health.
- Advocate for your work by sharing with others – there may be more to learn or partnerships you have not yet explored that could be generated by presenting.
- Learn how to talk about your boards policies, programs and/or achievements.
- Contribute to your overall professional profile and resume.
- Meet other board of health members and potential contacts for future work and initiatives.
Click here to learn more and submit your abstract. The deadline for submissions is January 15, 2019.