Georgia will receive more than $5 million in federal funding to fight Zika. The money is coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and will be used by the Georgia Department of Public Health to build up its testing and monitoring capabilities.
GPHA News & Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: GPHA Now Accepting Abstracts for 2023 Conference Presentations October 31, 2022
- Congratulations Cicely Thomas, Hero of the Nutrition Profession! October 17, 2022
- 2022 Norman Fries Distinguished Lectureship Series Features Dr. Chris Rustin, October 17 October 6, 2022
- Register Now for GPHA Virtual Workshop and Meeting, Nov. 16, 2022 September 26, 2022
- Congratulations 2022 GPHA Award Winners July 18, 2022