Georgia will receive more than $5 million in federal funding to fight Zika. The money is coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and will be used by the Georgia Department of Public Health to build up its testing and monitoring capabilities.
GPHA News & Events
- GA Supreme Court Justice Verda M. Colvin to Speak at 2024 GPHA Annual Meeting and Conference November 8, 2023
- Submit an Abstract for our 2024 Conference! October 2, 2023
- Dr. M. Daniele Fallin, Dean of Public Health at Emory University, to Speak at GPHA 2024 Conference September 5, 2023
- APHA 2023 Annual Meeting Coming to Atlanta in November August 21, 2023
- Register Now for GPHA Virtual Workshop and Meeting on September 21 August 18, 2023