Georgia’s Public Health Commissioner Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald has been appointed to lead an Ebola task force by Gov. Nathan Deal. The task force will focus on preparing the state to respond to the Ebola threat. Dr. Fitzgerald says the task force will develop a network of at least four hospitals in the state that will be given additional training and supplies to handle any future Ebola cases.
GPHA News & Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: GPHA Now Accepting Abstracts for 2023 Conference Presentations October 31, 2022
- Congratulations Cicely Thomas, Hero of the Nutrition Profession! October 17, 2022
- 2022 Norman Fries Distinguished Lectureship Series Features Dr. Chris Rustin, October 17 October 6, 2022
- Register Now for GPHA Virtual Workshop and Meeting, Nov. 16, 2022 September 26, 2022
- Congratulations 2022 GPHA Award Winners July 18, 2022