April 7-13 is National Public Health Week, and the American Public Health Association is offering several opportunities to connect with other people who are passionate about public health.
- Twitter Chat: Wednesday, April 9 at 2 p.m. EDT. Please RSVP to Twtvite and join the conversation!
- Chronic Disease, Air Pollution & Public Health: Risk, Prevention, & Preparedness: A tele-townhall discussion on Wednesday, April 9 at 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Food justice, Obesity & the Social Determinants of Health webinar: Thursday, April 10 at 2 p.m. EDT.
- NPHW Active Transportation Hangout on Air: Friday, April 11 at 2 p.m. EDT. RSVP here!
- NPHW Faceoff: APHA will select two partner events each day to feature as “events of the day” and promote these events on social media through an online voting “face off.” Each morning, we will share the two selected events for that day on APHA’s Facebook page. Voters are instructed to “like” the photo of the event they are most excited about. At the end of the day, the photo that has the most “likes” wins! The winning event will be announced the following morning on APHA’s Facebook page.