Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp has launched Georgia Access – a Section 1332 state relief and empowerment waiver to the Affordable Care Act. According to Kemp, “Georgia Access creates a state reinsurance program to incentivize the private sector, empower consumers, and lower insurance premiums for families… When combined with Georgia Pathway, our Section 1115 demonstration waiver, we will have healthcare reform in the Peach State that actually puts patients first.”
GPHA News & Events
- Kemp Signs New Executive Order on July 31 August 1, 2020
- State of Emergency, COVID-19 Restrictions Extended June 30, 2020
- Unprecedented Legislative Session Adjourns Sine Die June 29, 2020
- Legislation Tracking List for June 20 June 23, 2020
- Georgia General Assembly to Reconvene June 15 June 14, 2020
Registration now! Join your colleagues from around the state at our 2020 Annual Meeting and Conference May 6-8 in Jekyll Island, Georgia. Get details on our conference page.