Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp has launched Georgia Access – a Section 1332 state relief and empowerment waiver to the Affordable Care Act. According to Kemp, “Georgia Access creates a state reinsurance program to incentivize the private sector, empower consumers, and lower insurance premiums for families… When combined with Georgia Pathway, our Section 1115 demonstration waiver, we will have healthcare reform in the Peach State that actually puts patients first.”
GPHA News & Events
- Apply for a Student Scholarship to the 2020 GPHA Conference January 3, 2020
- GPHA Newsletter: December 2019 December 31, 2019
- DCH Gives Final Approval to Medicaid Waiver Application December 28, 2019
- Become a Peer Reviewer for jGPHA December 27, 2019
- Health Professionals Workforce Development Workshop December 19, 2019
Registration now! Join your colleagues from around the state at our 2020 Annual Meeting and Conference May 6-8 in Jekyll Island, Georgia. Get details on our conference page.