Georgia Governor Brian P. Kemp has launched Georgia Access – a Section 1332 state relief and empowerment waiver to the Affordable Care Act. According to Kemp, “Georgia Access creates a state reinsurance program to incentivize the private sector, empower consumers, and lower insurance premiums for families… When combined with Georgia Pathway, our Section 1115 demonstration waiver, we will have healthcare reform in the Peach State that actually puts patients first.”
GPHA News & Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Call for Abstracts for the 2020 GPHA Conference December 10, 2019
- Health Professionals Workforce Development Workshop November 27, 2019
- Governor Kemp Announces Georgia Access Health Waiver November 4, 2019
- GA Dept. of Public Health Issues Vaping-Related Health Advisory October 31, 2019
- Governor Kemp Announces New Appointments October 31, 2019
Join your colleagues from around the state at our 2020 Annual Meeting and Conference May 6-8 in Jekyll Island, Georgia! Get details on our conference page.