Scott Maxwell, legislative liaison for GPHA, provided an update about recent legislative activity concerning public health. His update includes a summary of the Governor’s spending plan for the motor fuel gas tax and his recommendations for the FY 2017 state budget.
GPHA News & Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: GPHA Now Accepting Abstracts for 2023 Conference Presentations October 31, 2022
- Congratulations Cicely Thomas, Hero of the Nutrition Profession! October 17, 2022
- 2022 Norman Fries Distinguished Lectureship Series Features Dr. Chris Rustin, October 17 October 6, 2022
- Register Now for GPHA Virtual Workshop and Meeting, Nov. 16, 2022 September 26, 2022
- Congratulations 2022 GPHA Award Winners July 18, 2022