Georgia Public Health Association (GPHA) is now accepting nominations for the offices of:
- Vice President, succeeding to President-Elect then to President, 1-year term each
- Secretary, 1-year term
- Treasurer, 1-year term
- APHA Representative, 3-year term
- Representative at Large, 3-year term
Any member in good standing may nominate a qualifying candidate. Officers are required to:
- Be a GPHA member in good standing for three consecutive years.
- Be able to attend four board meetings a year.
- Be able to serve without having any conflicts of interest.
- Adhere to the missions and goals of GPHA
- Conduct themselves with integrity while conducting board business.
Click the links below to access the following nominating materials:
- Board and Officer Roles and Responsibilities
- GPHA Bylaws
- Nomination Ballot due by COB 1/18/2019
- Officer Agreement Form due by 1/18/2019
Questions about membership standing may be directed to Patrina Bowles at firstname.lastname@example.org or Regina Abbott at email@example.com or by phone 404-861-8423. Ballot submissions shall be received electronically only by close of business on January 18, 2019 to Nominating Committee Chair Dr. Lawton Davis at President-Elect@gapha.org.