The Georgia Public Health Association would like to offer a limited number of scholarships to students for the 2015 Georgia Public Health Association Annual Meeting and Conference in Atlanta, Georgia on April 13th-14th, 2015. Scholarships are for the amount of $150. Any other fees and all travel and lodging expenses are the responsibility of the conference participant. The deadline for applications is March 13, 2015 at 11:59PM. All scholarship recipients will be notified of scholarship decisions no later than March 20, 2015.
Each applicant must be:
- A student currently enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree in a health field (i.e. nursing, nutrition, epidemiology, medicine, or public health, etc.)
- A member of Georgia Public Health Association. Join here now: http://www.gapha.org/why-join/
All those awarded scholarships are expected to:
- Attend the GPHA Annual Meeting and Conference in full Monday, April 13th and Tuesday, April 14th
- Volunteer at the conference. Volunteer activities might include introducing a concurrent session presenter, staffing a table in the conference exhibit area, or assisting with other on-site duties. Scholarship recipients will be contacted with details.
- Attend the Student Networking Night on Monday, April 13th
PLEASE NOTE: The conference registration fee for students is $165 before March 16th and $200 after March 16th. It is advised that students register for the conference on or before March 16th since scholarship recipients will only be reimbursed in the amount of $150. Students registering after March 20th will be asked to submit a payment of $50 to cover the difference.
If you would like to learn more about the Georgia Public Health Association’s Annual Meeting and Conference please visit our Conference Page.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.