The Department of Community Health (DCH) Board met June 11, 2015. Commissioner Clyde Reese recognized two retiring long-time employees Vince Harris (IT Director) and Tim Connell (CFO). The Department is currently interviewing candidates for CFO. Matt Jarrard has been named the new Director of IT.
The rest of the meeting was given over to final adoption of six public notices of regulatory changes and one initial adoption of a public notice.
- Nursing Home Services Rate Update (Adopted)
- Medicaid Physician Rate Increase for Antepartum Care (Adopted)
- Physician Rate Increase for Primary Care (Adopted)
- Inpatient Hospital Prospective Payment System Methodology Change (Adopted)
- Georgia Medicaid Air Ambulance Rate Increase for Adult Medicaid members (Adopted)
- Reimbursement to FQHCs and RHCs for the Purchase and Insertion of Long-Acting Reversible Contraceptives (Adopted)
- PeachCare Physician Rate Increase for Primary Care (Initial Adoption – Will go out for public comment)