All seven “Get Ready” Helping Handouts are now available in Spanish to help Americans prepare themselves, their families and their communities for all public health hazards, including disasters, pandemic flu or other emerging infectious diseases. Click here for the handouts, then share them with those you care about, or pass them out in your community.
GPHA News & Events
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: GPHA Now Accepting Abstracts for 2023 Conference Presentations October 31, 2022
- Congratulations Cicely Thomas, Hero of the Nutrition Profession! October 17, 2022
- 2022 Norman Fries Distinguished Lectureship Series Features Dr. Chris Rustin, October 17 October 6, 2022
- Register Now for GPHA Virtual Workshop and Meeting, Nov. 16, 2022 September 26, 2022
- Congratulations 2022 GPHA Award Winners July 18, 2022