According to a press release from Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, the State of Georgia’s September net tax collections decreased by $81.3 million, or -3.6 percent. However, net tax revenue collections for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021 show a year-over-year increase of $365 million, or 6.3 percent.
GPHA News & Events
- State of Emergency Extended; Nurses and Pharmacists Authorized to Administer Vaccine December 1, 2020
- September Tax Revenues Down in Georgia October 10, 2020
- jGPHA Call for Papers: COVID-19 and the State of Georgia September 21, 2020
- Final Disposition of Public Health Bills August 7, 2020
- Kemp Signs New Executive Order on July 31 August 1, 2020
Registration now! Join your colleagues from around the state at our 2020 Annual Meeting and Conference May 6-8 in Jekyll Island, Georgia. Get details on our conference page.