Several top leaders in public health will be sharing insight and inspiration with attendees of the GPHA Annual Meeting and Conference in March.
Keynote speakers include:
- Selina Smith, Director of the Institute of Public & Preventative Health at Georgia Regents University
- Joyce Gaufin, President of APHA
- J. Patrick O’Neal, Director of Health Protection at the Georgia Department of Public Health
- Paul M. Wallach, Vice Dean of Academic Affairs at Georgia Regents University
- Thomas Frieden, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
For a schedule of events and to register for the conference, visit our conference web page.
Early bird registration rates apply until February 14th!